Intro: VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols. VLC for Android supports all popular media and subtitle formats. It also includes support for multi-track audio, auto-rotation, aspect ratio and gesture controls.
Note: To download VLC old versions APK scroll down the page or click here: Old Versions
* Audio digital output (passthrough) is now disabled by default
* Fix video seek at wrong time on playback resume
* Fix renderer staying ‘connected’ when wifi is turned off
* Video tracks selector in video player
* Fix load last playlist from headset on Android 2-4
* Misc. fixes
* Chromecast improvements
* stabilization 3.0.1
– Chromecast support (beta)
– Playlist files are now scanned
– Faster seek in videos
– Delete now possible SD Cards
– Fixed delete on Oreo devices
– Options to disable subs auto-loading
– Fixed artists/Album classification
– Performance improvements
– Misc. fixes 2.5.17
– Show FAB for albums in Artist/Genre view
– Fix playback rate not saved for video
– Fix file deletion on Oreo (Internal storage only)
– Fix saving as playlist appending to an existing one instead of overwriting it
– Fix widget updates on Oreo
– Fix resume sometimes plays the wrong position
– Misc. fixes.
– Implement right-click support on media items
– Implement Drag&Drop to play a media 2.5.13
– Some users were unable to see some of their Artists/Albums in media library. We are sorry for and this update should fix it.
It will also try to recover your playlists from the old database to the new one.
– Fix videos not disappearing after deletion
– Restore WhatsApp videos for those who didn’t had it anymore
– Add WhatsApp videos to quick access shortcuts
– Fix ‘seen’ check on RTL devices
– Fix some chromebooks showing TV interface 2.0.6
– 2.0.6 is an update fixing crashes, updating codecs and saving the audio delay for BT headphones.
– 2.0 introduces a large number of features, notably network disk browsing (Windows shares, UPnP, NFS, SFTP…), favorite folders and URLs, video playlists, popup video, new permissions support, subtitles download, rewritten notifications and control, and a new history.
– The Android TV and Android versions were merged, so that every device can get the updated Android TV look.